Commercial property in Cardiff, South Wales and South West England.
Hentons Commercial department offers a comprehensive and professional management service. We actively seek to build up a strong rapport and working relationship with all of our Commercial tenants, with the aim of circumnavigating potential issues before they arise.
Hentons Commercial presently undertakes management responsibilities for several large commercial portfolios.
The department is currently responsible for over 250 tenancies. Our responsibilities extend to the management of shops, multi-tenanted office buildings and industrial units, as well as nightclubs and restaurants.
Our services include:
- Party wall proceedings
- Insurance Claim handling and Building Insurance Compliance
- Organisation of Schedule of Dilapidations
- Tendering of maintenance contracts
- Supervision of repair works
- Supervision of Compliance to relevant statutes and bye-laws including Asbestos Control, Fire Safety, Legionella, Disability Discrimination and Energy Performance Certification
- We advise our clients on planning applications and proposed changes of use
- Consultancy on conservation areas and Grade 1 or Grade 2 listed buildings
Our organisation provides an extensive and diverse range of facilities management. We provide contracted services to all manner of multi-tenanted office blocks.
We offer a monitored and scheduled maintenance program for the upkeep of communal areas and external fabric of buildings.
We administrate service charge accounts, provide service charge budgets and collect ‘on account’ payments. We reconcile and issue ‘end of year’ service charge certificates.
Collection of Rent
Our organisation provides an efficient rent collection service, which covers invoicing and debt recovery. With decades of experience in this area, we deal with potential issues before they become unmanageable.
Our clients are kept regularly updated to ensure that their funds are transferred as swiftly as possible.
We provide advice and management services for other diverse businesses.
We are presently involved in several projects including potential wind farms, quarrying and mineral extraction.